Are you looking for Equine Insurance coverage in Tennessee?
We offer a free, no-obligation Equine Risk Assessment and Complimentary Policy Review.
We offer equine insurance as a complement to the additional insurance for our clients. We know horses and the business of horses. We are the only independent agent based in Franklin or the greater Nashville area with expertise in insurance for horses, and we are contracted with all the major insurance companies who offer dedicated coverage in this area. We also know the right questions to ask and have the knowledge to tailor a program just for you. We see ourselves as consultants who work with you to provide education and solutions that decrease your risk. It is essential that we be proactive in negotiating the best coverage at the lowest premium.
We offer vital protection for virtually anything involving equine, covering horse owners, stable owners, farm & ranch owners, trainers, instructors, and others who work with horses. We provide coverage for bodily injury, property damage, and property losses from equine-related activities.
We offer several types of equine coverage, including:
– Equine Major Medical & Surgical
– Equine Mortality (including theft)
– Equine Catastrophic Accident & Illness (Colic, Acute Injury, etc.)
– General Liability
– Commercial Equine Liability
– Commercial Trainer’s General Liability
We can also offer coverage for the following exposures:
– Farm, Ranch and Estate Property
– Tack, Equipment & Supplies
– Farm equipment, Tractors, ATVs, Trailers, RV, etc.
– Commercial Facilities
– Care, Custody & Control
– Clubs, Associations, Day Camps
– Horse Show/Events Liability
– Workers Compensation
Give our office a call today and let us customize coverage for you.