Looking for Farm or Ranch insurance in Franklin?
We've got you covered.
At McKinney-Green Insurance, we realize that farming is the backbone of our country, and no matter how large or small your farming operation is, we have the expertise to help properly insure your business.
Being independent, we have access to a wide range of farm and ranch insurance companies. This is important because no two farming operations are the same.
We have the flexibility to truly find you the best possible product at the best price.
How to know when you need a new Farm Insurance Agent/Company
- Do you have ranch insurance?
- Does your agent re-quote your policy every year?
- Does your agent visit your farming operation?
- Does your agent explain your coverage?
- Does your agent provide you with educational materials?
- Did your agent tell you about yield exclusions, revenue protection, and seed endorsements?
- Do you know what sage coverage is available?
If you answered "No" to any of these questions, you need a new agent!
What does Farm & Ranch Insurance cover?
- General Liability
- Farm, Ranch & Estate Liability
- Tack, Equipment & Supplies
- Farm Equipment & Machinery
- ATV's & RV's
- Buildings & Outbuildings
- Personal Property
- Workers Compensation
- Supplementary Coverages
How much does Farm & Ranch Insurance cost?
The cost of farm and/or ranch insurance depends significantly on the type and amount of coverages you specifically need.
Because all farming operations are different, we'll talk with you and visit your farm to do a comprehensive needs analysis to make sure that no stone is left unturned with your coverage.
If you need assistance with your farm or ranch insurance, we're the only number you need. A good farm insurance company does much more than give you a free hat or calendar!
How to get started on your Farm or Ranch quote
To get started on your quote, call our office or click over to our quotes page. Either way, we'll make the process simple!